Are you passionate, energetic, and personable? Do you want to help provide homeowners with their dream remodel? Do you have an eye for interior design?
DBS Remodel is a nationally recognized leader in remodeling and we’re growing our team. We are ready to hire our next Remodeling Sales Consultant! DBS is an award-winning residential remodeling company that’s been servicing the Hudson Valley for over 35 years. With extremely low attrition, strong core values and encouraged working relationships, the average employee tenure is 15 years.
A full-time Remodeling Consultant, your role will be to develop relationships with qualified homeowners, design their space and guide them through the DBS Remodel experience!
Consultants are not responsible for generating their own leads and appointments are provided. Our highly efficient qualifying process is designed to be both time and labor-saving. A new team member can expect to run 3 to 5 appointments per week from our provided qualified leads.
Aside from buying a home, remodeling can be the largest purchase one makes in a lifetime. Our ideal candidate is not your average salesperson. We are looking for a rockstar that is curious, asks good questions, and is thoughtful. This person will enjoy providing unmatched customer service while working with homeowners and designing different types of spaces.
- Sales Experience a plus
- Compose well-written job scope and estimate to deliver to the homeowner
- Preferable background in Construction, Architecture, and/or Interior Design
- Preferable background in Estimating
- Must be eager to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong, compelling communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, energetic with a sense of humor
- Has a strong work ethic, is motivated, focused, and disciplined
- Comfortable with technology and computers
- Self-starter with superior time-management skills
- Has the ability to coach and be coached
- Has the ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
- Has the ability to develop rapport and build relationships
- Must have a clean license and reliable vehicle
- Base salary with commission
- Flexible Monday to Friday schedule
- Thorough training to ensure success
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Offers health and retirement benefits
- We are a high-quality company that is selective when accepting clients
- Positive company culture with an emphasis on team bonding
- Inspiring, supportive, and family-like work environment
*Candidate must be able to provide at least 3 references upon request (excluding family members).
If you feel you can help deliver Cleanliness, Politeness, & Trust, then you may have an amazing career ahead of you with DBS Remodel! Apply today & join an award-winning remodeling company!