COVID CARE PROGRAM: WHAT WE'RE DOING TO COMBAT covid-19
High standards of cleanliness has been an essential factor to DBS for over 34 years. Not only has it been a key to our success, but it’s what we’ve become known for. Now more than ever, we put it at the forefront of what we do. When we have the privilege to be a guest in your home, your health, safety and overall well-being is one of our top priorities. That’s why we’ve developed a COVID Care Program to put mandatory protocols and procedures in place that will help keep everyone healthy and safe!
We take this matter seriously and together, we can stop the contamination & spread of COVID-19.
Our worksite protocol is extensive and includes precautions such as:
- Mandatory face masks & proper PPE to be worn throughout the duration of your project
- Creating a barrier zone with ZipWalls & plastic to keep potential contaminations at bay
- Twice daily “scrub downs” of doorknobs, railings, and surfaces used for entry/exiting
- Daily job site disinfecting of tools, work zones, and surfaces
- Rinse stations for hands, tools, and equipment
Any trade affiliates and/or visitors will be notified and expected to follow the same sanitary guidelines that we’ve put in place. We will also be abide by any additional requests and procedures that they’ve implemented as well.
If you have to visit our office for any reason, please find comfort in knowing our office has put in place a comprehensive protocol that includes:
- Wearing face masks & proper PPE
- Disinfecting work areas daily
- Maintaining proper social distancing from one another
- Minimizing inter office exposure
- Usage of digital forms and documents
Additionally, most appointments, including consultations, can be scheduled virtually. To learn more, please visit our “Contact Us” section.
We are available via phone during our normal office hours and by email.
Please feel free to call us at 845-485-8343 so that we can assist you with any inquires that you may have.
A list of emails and their respective parties are as follows:
- Appointments & General Inquiries – Jennifer Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing Inquiries – Angelina Szabo: email@example.com
- Marketing & Advertising Inquiries – Alexis Maturo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Inquiries – Nadine Wiese: email@example.com
- Operational Inquiries – Rich Dutra: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at DBS want to continue to safeguard our clients, as well as our team members, and are committed to delivering an exceptional remodeling experience on all levels, health & safety included! We continue to monitor the situation regularly and will take additional measures as it progresses. Our wish for our clients, friends, and community is to be well and stay healthy!
For a complete list of protocols and procedures, please email: email@example.com